Watermelon Cooler - The ultimate in summertime refreshment.
- 4-5 cups of seedless watermelon (1 medium-sized watermelon), cut into chunks
- 1/2 peeled cucumber, cut into chunks
- 5 -10 mint leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- a pinch of salt
- Depending on the size of your blender, you may have to do this in two batches, I did. Divide your ingredients in half, and process it twice if need be. Place all the ingredients in a blender, and process until it smooth. Pour the mixture through a strainer into a bowl, pressing the solids with a wooden spoon to get all the liquid out.
- Place the watermelon mixture back in your blender and add ice cubes. Depending on how slushy you want it, add your ice cubes accordingly. I wanted mine very slushy, almost like a snow cone, so I used lots of ice cubes. Serve immediately.
llamasandmonkeys reblogged this from yoga-bunny
llamasandmonkeys likes this
comfortableandfit reblogged this from yoga-bunny
small-andfit120191 reblogged this from deludedimperfection
small-andfit120191 likes this
slytherinshadowhunter likes this
Show more notes